The relationship between the buy side and their sell-side prime services providers is tightening, though as Waters reported in November, not always without growing pains, with firms readying for a new swaps central counterparty (CCP) clearing framework.
Speaking at Waters USA last week, a panel of executives agreed that the future ecosystem isn't impossibly complicated; it just compresses the complication and presents it earlier, requiring both new tools and new scale.
Neil Monaghan, the panel's
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?