Citadel Technology is taking aim at the wider market and is rolling out its portfolio management, trade management, order management and risk management systems on an application service provider (ASP) basis.
The company licenses out technologies that were built and developed for asset managers internally at Citadel, Citadel Group's $13 billion hedge fund. Managing director Stuart Breslow says the technology provider aims to offer a multi-asset, end-to-end suite of solutions and a major selling
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?