As the line between risk management and compliance continues to blur, a major takeaway from last week's IBM-sponsored Waters Roundtable was that effective operational models for credit valuation and funding analysis remain—for smaller money managers especially—highly fraught, and technology providers, seeing an opportunity, are actively listening.
Potential solutions for credit are combating the twin issues of sophistication and cost. Collateral management is a clear and complicated example.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?