Since 2008, buy-side firms’ appetite for clean data delivered quickly has been insatiable. As a result, the demands that have been put on fund administrators have increased exponentially.
Perry Fatuova, director of hedge fund services at Citi, says the industry has moved from a "monthly admin-type business to a daily, real-time business" where fund administrators need to capture and confirm trades throughout the day. This is partly due to volatility in the market; it also has to do with regulato
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?