MTS, a London Stock Exchange Group company, has received approval from the US Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (Finra) to operate MTS Markets International as a member broker-dealer. The dealer-to-client platform will allow buy-side firms to execute European and US government, agency, mortgage, and corporate bonds trades, and access real-time prices from European liquidity pools.
"What this story is about is providing US institutional investors with the ability to trade on the platform fo
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?