Bill Murphy, Blackstone Group: "We are incredibly critical to the businesses, and I think the businesses are incredibly frustrated with the pace of technology at the same time. It's going to force everybody here to put up or shut up. There will continue to be a ton of internal churn, because the vendors are going to swoop in to underpin those who can't execute. We'll see a ton of turnover in the internal technology teams."
Jeff Hurley, Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board: "When our business pa
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?