ITG believes it has done that with its Peer Group database, a platform featuring historical institutional trading activity by 175 asset managers collected over six years, covering 20 percent of global institutional trading volume. The “situational ranking analysis” methodology measures execution performance by comparing situationally similar orders to provide a client-level peer ranking and make like-for-like comparisons. Leveraging ITG’s trading algorithmic peer dataset, with over 300 algorithm
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?