Speaking to an audience of asset managers and other buy-side professionals at London's Grosvenor House hotel, the panel debated whether the very nature of an IBOR product precluded taking a vendor solution.
"This is an integration problem, and I don't see how you can hand that over to a vendor," said Colin Gibson, head of data architecture, Markets and International Banking at the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). "Certainly, a vendor may have a role to play, but you have to deal with a lot of inter
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?