To start with, a projected shortfall in eligible collateral—potentially in the trillions of dollars—means transformation and optimization tools will be crucial. As BNY Mellon's Nadine Chakar puts it, the various "building blocks" required to make that happen require heavy technology investment.
"First of all, you have to connect the dots," BNY's head of global financial institutions says. "This means knowing where your collateral sits through aggregation platforms that are legal-entity aware. Th
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- CME Hires Ex-Analyst, Strategist Honoré to Lead Data Product Management
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 82: An Examination of ESG & What's New With Reg SCI