It's hardly a new trend, but in 2014 fund managers will continue to invest in solutions that allow them to get a grip on their liquidity. The fallout from 2008 has highlighted the buy side's struggle when it comes to liquidity management.
The process has become increasingly difficult as firms have spread into new asset classes and changed their investment strategies. Brian Macallister, managing director at portfolio management solutions provider Ledgex Systems, says that historically, investment
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?