Perzo founder and Symphony chief executive officer David Gurle spoke with WatersTechnology about the firm's plans going forward following the purchase and how it came about.
On the Rollout
Currently over 23,000 Goldman Sachs employees are using the service, Gurle says, though the service is not available today at any of the other 13 firms. He says that Symphony will roll out a private beta version in early Q1 2015, with a public beta arriving in late Q1 2015. "From there we will expand to all fin
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?