The tool's name is RapidRV, with the RV standing for Relative Value. For the solution, Icap will provide OTC market data, the CME will provide futures prices, and The Beast App will provide the cloud-delivery mechanism and analytics tools.
Michael Kirby, director of Icap Information Services (IIS), spoke with WatersTechnology about the release and how various partners play into the tool. He says that the three firms have been working on this for a little over a year. The browser-based analytics
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?