Smith, a serial financial services entrepreneur, began his latest venture with Mathmoney f(x), a service which was initially launched to provide blockchain-based settlement for crypto-versus-fiat currency spot trading.
In 2013, though, it became obvious that the real opportunity was in solving age-old problems in traditional markets, at which point Counterparty — a Bitcoin 2.0 walleting project — was then brought into the fold, and Symbiont was born.
Two short years later, the firm announced new
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?