This week, Thomson Reuters has released a new suite of four open-source data APIs for its Elektron platform. Brennan Carley, global head for the provider's Enterprise platform and analytics, spoke with Buy-Side Technology about their applicability for Elektron users on the buy side, beginning with their breadth and scope.
"Initially, the APIs will include our real-time feed, called Elektron Realtime, which covers more than 45 million over-the-counter (OTC) and exchanged-traded global instruments
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?