Kotch, who delivered the afternoon keynote address at this year's Buy-Side Technology North American Summit, said two questions organizations should ask themselves are: "What does it take to really work on your human capital and what does it take to cultivate young talent."
An earlier Waters story delved into how Wall Street is losing graduates to other industries, with young tech companies gaining attraction among today's up-and-coming coders and designers. Kotch said that this is troublesome f
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?