Liquid alternative funds, or liquid alts, became popular following the financial crisis in 2008. Returns on liquid alts have more than doubled since 2010, according to an article in Barron's.
Linedata has specialized in providing solutions to the alternatives space, so it's no surprise that for 2016 they will continue to bolster their suite of solutions for liquid alts. Coming in September, which is when the Paris-based vendor traditionally unveils major enhancements, users will be able to repor
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?