Regulatory reporting requirements and a challenging market environment are prompting hedge funds to look for ways to slash costs in the middle and back offices in order to redirect those investments into alpha-generating endeavors.
But this is complicated by the fact that cybersecurity has become a massive challenge for organizations of all stripes: buy-side and sell-side, exchange and regulator.
At this year's Chicago Trading Technology Summit, Alexander Fleiss, CEO and co-founder of Rebellion
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?