The importance of tradition and heritage within the financial ecosystem can never be underestimated, although when it comes to technological advancements, it can have its drawbacks.
For Schroders, a UK-based asset management firm with a global presence and a 200-year history, the transition to the digital era is an ongoing process, said the firm's CTO Stewart Carmichael during his morning keynote address at this year's European Trading Architecture Summit in London.
"Schroders has been around
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?