The stereotypical image of a hedge fund consisting of three maverick traders in a garage with modest operating capital and a Bloomberg terminal never fails to capture the imaginations of those trying to understand the clandestine hedge fund world. Clearly this caricature is far from accurate, but of the estimated 8,000 hedge funds currently in existence, there is a large number of small, nimble organisations with minimal staff and resources, capitalising on the strength of their unique tradi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?