Richard Cardiff, chief executive of London's Coupland Cardiff, which runs the CC Asia Absolute Return Fund, notes that managers who have applied either trading models or investment processes that have historically worked well in Europe and the US to Asia will quickly find out that Asia's markets can dance to a different tune.
"You will always struggle to apply a western model to make money in Asia," he says. "Many have come and gone because they think they can do this. They say Asia's markets
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?