South Africa is an unusual place. It's a country full of contradictions and incongruities that become immediately apparent during the short journey from Cape Town International Airport to the mother city some 30 minutes away. Flanking the N2 motorway on both sides as one drives towards the slopes of Table Mountain are informal (squatter) settlements, the houses of which consist of corrugated iron and plastic sheeting... and yet most have telephone lines radiating outwards to them from centralise
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top