There's a renewed focus on removing risk and cost from operations. We've found that many of our clients are looking to maximise the value from their application platforms and are looking at new business models to achieve operational costs reductions. They are looking at the cost of implementation and the ongoing total cost of ownership. The lower overall costs and rapid on-boarding to a managed
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?