Credit has been a happy hunting ground for a steadily increasing number of aggressive buy-side institutions for the past two to three years, and it is their preoccupation with primarily credit default swaps (CDS) – and collateralised debt obligations to a lesser degree – that has prompted HFIT to focus this month's feature on this market.
As Stewart Eisenhart reports, one of the big challenges facing participants in the CDS market is the processing of such instruments, which, while the actua
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?