I'm a managing director in the Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities division and I co-head the UBS Delta team globally.
What's your involvement with UBS Delta?
We started building CreditDelta back in 1999 although we re-branded it as UBS Delta last summer. It's a risk management application that we initially offered to key partner clients. As it gained popularity across the buy side we started to sell it and we now compete with third-party vendors.
Are you a techie?
When I was recruited by U
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?