Tell me a little about what your organisation does?
Everyone probably knows Fimat as a bank-owned FCM [Futures Commission Merchant] and one of the leading listed derivatives houses operating worldwide. People are less familiar with one of our newest operations, our prime brokerage business, which we started in 2000. We didn't call it 'prime brokerage' because we wanted to concentrate on our wider range of services for the alternative investment market. Broadly, half of our business deals with
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?