We saw that the industry had moved a bit on us, so we looked at how to best position the offerings we provide and add value to our customer base. We realised that ultimately we needed to combine these entities.
What precisely do you mean by "moved"?
First, more and more of our customers are demanding the ability to handle multiple energy asset classes and multiple commodities. We've seen a trend toward trading multiple asse
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?