Can you tell me a bit about Harbour Capital?
We see a gap in the market for not only nurturing early-stage hedge funds, but doing it in a way that better satisfies the demands of both the fund manager and the investors. The reason we think we can do this well is because we've put together a team of professionals who are specialists in this sector. The difference between us and the others guys in our space - you can call it a hedge fund platform or a hedge fund hotel - is that we're trying to
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?