Awhile back I spoke with David Polen about pre-trade risk checks and how this potential regulatory change will affect buy-side firms. At the time, Polen was with Fidessa and the conversation touched on a white paper that had recently been released by the vendor. Polen has since moved on to Lime Brokerage, but because he gave such good insight into the topic, I didn't want the interview to go to waste. Here is what he had to say.
From what you are hearing, is there a consensus on whether or not bu
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?