Jim Trotter, managing director, performance and reporting at BI-SAM, talks to Waters at the 2013 Buy-Side Technology Awards in London.
In the above video, Trotter discusses the crucial role of performance and reporting on the buy side, and how multi-asset strategies and diversified portfolios are affecting how the functions are performed.
- Axoni-Organized Group Completes Blockchain Experiment for Equity Swaps Processing
- Harmonizing Compliance Data 'Attracts Interest', But Needs Follow-Through
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 40: North American Buy-Side Technology Summit
- GoldenSource Makes Three New Hires
- C-Level Panel Discusses Effective Ways to Talk Budget with Business Side