In mid-November this year, Liquidnet launched its new service, Liquidnet Labs, where users are able to interact, by reviewing and testing any upcoming technologies that Liquidnet proposes. Natasha Shamis, global head of product, talks about the initiative, the aspirations behind it and the featured technologies.
Waters: What is the main driver behind this initiative? Shamis: The launch of Liquidnet Labs allows us to strengthen the collaboration with our clients and bring them in even earlier in the development process. It provides a virtual destination for members to play an even greater role in our development process. They can now see the newest tools we are creating for them, provide input as the products...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires