Calypso Technology, the San Francisco-based provider of integrated trading and risk applications, has incorporated Andrew Kalotay Associates' BondOAS callable bond analytics. According to Calypso, BondOAS will allow the Calypso Trading and Risk Management Platform to accurately value fixed-rate, step-up coupon, and amortising bonds with embedded calls and puts.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top