LiquidityHub, established by a group of banks to aggregate liquidity and market data to support the electronic trading of fixed-income instruments, has ceased operating. The decision was influenced by recent market conditions, which called into question the current scalability of the LiquidityHub model. The banks involved in the ownership and launch of LiquidityHub include: ABN Amro, Bank of America, Barclays Capital, BNP Paribas, Calyon, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, JPMorg
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?