Sun Life of Canada, part of the Sun Life Financial group, has implemented Princeton Financial's PAM portfolio management and accounting system. Sun Life's Manila operations selected PAM primarily for its multi-basis accounting flexibility and unit pricing capabilities. Princeton has also signed Sun Life affiliates in Hong Kong and Indonesia, both of which are scheduled to go live before the end of 2006.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?