FolioDynamix plans to incorporate SAT products and services into its FDx multi-asset trading platform for managed accounts. The SAT unit will be renamed FDx Advisors, according to FolioDynamix president and chief executive Joseph Mrak. The FDx offering will be available both as a comprehensive platform and as an unbundled suite of products and services.
"Our platform sits in between the buy side and the sell side," says Mrak, explaining that FolioDynamix's buy-side clients use the platform to
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?