Wolverine Asset Management, a Chicago-based hedge fund manager with approximately $650 million under management, has selected Citadel Solutions as its new, full-service fund administrator. The decision comes after a thorough evaluation of a number of leading administrators across the industry.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top