The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) and LCH.Clearnet Group last month announced that they would merge to create the world's largest clearing house. The deal valued LCH.Clearnet at €739 million, equating to €10 per share. The tie-up is expected to result in significant efficiency gains and technology savings, and means the US and Europe will be supported by a common clearing infrastructure for the first time. The companies expect to close the deal by March 15, 2009.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?