New York-based trading platform vendor Portware has integrated Citi's Mifid smart order routing DMA order types and pre-trade transaction cost analysis into the Portware trading system. The move will provide the Portware platform with access to Citi's latest execution algorithms and TCA tools. Portware has roughly 100 clients globally, on both the buy and sell side.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?