Mizuho Securities has added a full installation of the Patsystems infrastructure in its Singapore operation. Mizuho Securities (Singapore) will offer localised access to CME Group, Eurex, Liffe, SGX and other major markets via its Singapore hub. Like Mizuho Securities, which currently operates a full Patsystems infrastructure in Tokyo, Mizuho Securities (Singapore) will offer its customers a choice of Patsystems front-ends, J-Trader and Pro-Mark. Both front-ends will be managed by Patsystems
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top