US-based PrivateBank, with 34 offices in 10 states, assets of more than $11 billion and total assets under management of $3.2 billion, has selected Misys Opics Plus to support its foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives business. The platform, deployed on a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) basis, went live in less than five months using the Misys Quick Start implementation. According to Misys, PrivateBank will use Opics Plus as a key application for its front office, back office, accounti
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top