Investment Technology Group, the technology-based equity broker and transaction research company, has made two senior management appointments to support the growth of its electronic trading and brokerage activities in the Asia-Pacific region. Gabriel Butler, formerly SVP of algorithmic trading with ITG in the US, becomes director of sales and trading in Hong Kong, while Michael Corcoran takes the same role in Sydney, having previously served ITG in Hong Kong.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?