Lyxor Asset Management, which manages €70.9 billion of assets, has listed the first exchange-traded fund (ETF), Lyxor ETF Japan, on the London Stock Exchange, giving institutional and private investors in London access to Japan's most representative index, the Topix, for the first time. The launch comes after the London Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange signed a cooperation agreement earlier this year.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?