According to research findings, top performers in the industry tend to pursue structured cost reduction methodologies such as Business Process Improvement (BPI) or Lean Six Sigma (a business management strategy developed initially by Motorola). Nearly half of the surveyed investment businesses (43%) in the Global Investment Management Cost Survey 2009 have been through cost-cutting projects in the past two years. Of those, more than half (55%) have been targeting labour costs. Of all businesses
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?