Pacific Income Advisers signs with Financial Tracking
Pacific Income Advisers, a Santa Monica, California-based employee-owned investment manager with over $4 billion under management, has signed a deal with Financial Tracking, the Greenwich, Connecticut-based provider of compliance and decision support technology. Contract details have not been disclosed.
RiskMetrics in Northern Trust deal
Northern Trust is set to roll out RiskMetrics Group's WealthBench platform across its global financial s
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?