Rolled out in early 2006, the IQ/MAX product provides traders with call history, caller ID and advanced contact display capabilities. The product also features customisable configurations to address requirements specific to ING's particular trading operations.
According to ING Investment Management Americas telecommunications manager Martin Ratajczak and IPC chief executive Lance Boxer, the IQ/MAX system also provides the investment manager with more robust disaster recovery capabilities, and
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?