Sophis, the Paris-based provider of cross-asset, front-to-back risk and portfolio management technology, has signed Nau Capital to its Sophis Value buy-side front-office platform. Nau is Sophis's eighth new hedge fund client in the past eight months; other new clients include Harbour Capital, Camargue Capital, and Brait SA.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?