"When we looked at the evolution of the buy side over the past five years, we saw that there was a gap in automation around collateral and how firms administer their OTC derivatives portfolios," explains Tim Lind, managing director of strategic planning at Omgeo.
According to Lind, it was preferable to make an acquisition rather than build collateral management functionality because of the speed at which the market is evolving.
Allustra was selected as it was "more suited to a buy-side impleme
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?