Cape Town-based Prudential Portfolio Managers, with approximately $500 billion under management, has licensed FundWorks' FundReports client communications and reporting platform. Prudential will use the product for the production of daily, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc client reports for its institutional and retail clients. According to FundReports, Prudential is currently investing significantly in technology to make operational functions more efficient and has identified the need for a ne
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?