T-Zero, the credit derivative affirmation and connectivity provider, has signed up its 100th buy-side firm. According to T-Zero, which launched just over a year ago, the organisation expected to hit the 100-client goal by year end (2007), but strong interest by the buy-side has resulted in a faster sign-up rate.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?