Dean Art Investments, a new portfolio management company investing in the international fine-art market, is the first buy- side firm to join the Harbour Capital platform. Dean Art will launch with $50 million, and will use the capital to buy artworks in market sectors with proven historical track records. Harbour Capital Partners is a full-service hedge fund investment management platform, based in London.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?