Kx shuffles management
California-based database analysis technology vendor Kx Systems has reorganised its management structure.
The firm has named Janet Lustgarten, formerly president and chief operating officer, Kx chief executive; former chief executive Arthur Whitney is now president.
Simon Garland, erstwhile chief technology officer, has been named chief strategist.
In addition, Kx has appointed Niall Dalton, former chief solutions architect, as CTO.
Temenos promotes Barnett
Temenos Group, t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?